Welcome to She Talks Birdie! The best podcast for golfers who want to play great!
I’m Dr. Shannon Reece, your host, a sports psychologist, and founder of Training for Optimal Performance and the Mind Game Academy.
On this podcast, I’ll be sharing some of my best mental game training tips that have helped so many golfers transform their games for the better.
This podcast is for you…
- if you really love and sometimes hate, the game of golf
- if you’re looking for targeted ways to improve your game
- if you know that the mental side of the game has an impact on your score, but might not be sure what some training in the right places could do for you
- if you’re struggling with consistency, confidence, focus, trusting your swing, nerves, pressure, playing with others, or perhaps all of the above
- or if you’d just like to have a lot more fun playing.
My goal is to provide you with simple, actionable tips you can easily apply to your game so that your mind starts working for you and not against you. This is the first step to being able to play great more often.
If this sounds good to you, then you’re in the right place.
You won’t find any tips on how to perfect your swing. But I promise to share my best strategies that you can use both on and off the course to train and leverage the asset that directs your swing — your mind.
The simple truth is that you’ve got to think great to play great. And I’m committed to teaching you just how to do that.
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS EPISODE
Leave a Reply