Dr. Shannon Reece is a TOP Mental Game Coach and founder of Training for Optimal Performance.
A graduate of University of Virginia’s master’s and doctoral Sport Psychology programs, Dr. Reece had the opportunity to study under Dr. Bob Rotella. Her passion is teaching junior, amateur and professional level golfers how to consistently perform at the top of their game.
Teaching golf seminars and range clinics at many of the best private clubs in Southwest Florida and across the United States, Dr. Reece has reached a broad audience.
Private club members who have taken part in a TOP Live Event Experience have reaped immediate benefits by applying Dr. Reece’s practical tips and actionable strategies. Her goal is to show golfers how to unleash their Inner Champion and realize their true potential in the game.
SW Florida Guide to Golf
- How 5 Inches Can Make or Break Your Next Round – Fall 2013, Page 20
- Maximizing Your Mental Game for Match Play – Winter 2014, Page 15
- Save Strokes with an Attitude Tune-Up – Spring 2014, Page 25
Tiburon Golf Club Newsletter
- Planning a Proper Pre-Round Warm-Up – May/June 2014
- Why Focusing on Your Score Will Prevent You from Posting a Good One – July/August 2014